Save up -80% on Calcium Acetate

Note: this is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan.
RX BIN: 015558RX PCN: HTGroup ID: DDN6600Card Holder ID: DDN6600
Pharmacists and Patients support.

2019 Price of Phoslo

$75.69100 capsules/667mg
price without discount in nearest pharmacy. Price may vary.

Claim your free Calcium Acetate discount card

We offer free Phoslo coupons and discounts that may help you save up to 80% off the retail price in your local pharmacy. Just print your coupon! It’s ready to use and never expire. Present your manufacturer copay card in most local pharmacies to get a discount on Calcium Acetate every time. What are you waiting for? Claim your prescription drug card now!

Walgreens pharmacy
Walgreens pharmacy
CVS pharmacy
CVS pharmacy
Walmart pharmacy
Walmart pharmacy
Ride AID pharmacy
Ride AID pharmacy
CVS Target pharmacy
CVS Target pharmacy
Kroger pharmacy
Kroger pharmacy
rx

Get your Prescription

safe

It’s safe and free

pharmacy

Buy drugs in pharmacy

save money

Save money each time

Calcium Acetate volume of distribution

Approximately 50% of serum calcium is ionized, which is considered the physiologically active form. The ultrafiltratable calcium (nonprotein-bound) is distributed to the protein-poor regions of the body, such as the cerebrospinal and extracellular fluids. Calcium is primarily excreted in the feces and bile (80%). Urinary excretion accounts for the remainder (20%). However, approximately 99% of filtered calcium is reabsorbed by the kidney with less than 1% excreted. Parathyroid hormone, calcitonin, and 1,25 dihydroxycholecalciferol are primarily responsible for controlling calcium equilibrium.

RX Prescription
Ask Your therapeut before taking any drugs.

About RX24Drugs

2018 Statistics

discount card

Discount Cards 16,000+

benefit

Clients Benefit 29%

savings

Total savings $4,735,080

What is Calcium Acetate

The chemical compound calcium acetate is the calcium salt of acetic acid. An older name is acetate of lime. The anhydrous form is very hygroscopic, therefore the monohydrate is the common form. (Wikipedia)

Calcium Acetate mechanism of action

Calcium acetate and other calcium salts are phosphate binders. They work by binding with the phosphate in the food you eat, so that it is eliminated from the body without being absorbed.

Dosage forms of Calcium Acetate

FormRouteStrength
Powder, for solutiontopical
Capsuleoral667 mg/1
Tabletoral667 mg

Prescription Generics

false

International Brands

Aluminum Acetate Astringent

Synonyms

Acetate OF lime Brown acetate of lime

Manufacturers

Tagi Pharma Incorporated

CAS number

62-54-4

UNII

Y882YXF34X

State

solid

Affected organisms

Humans and other mammals

Indication of Calcium Acetate

Calcium acetate is one of a number of calcium salts used to treat hyperphosphatemia (too much phosphate in the blood) in patients with kidney disease.

Toxicity of Calcium Acetate

Oral, rat: LD sub 50 /sub = 4280 mg/kg. Symptoms of overdose include mild hypercalcemia (constipation; loss of appetite; nausea and vomiting), and severe hypercalcemia (confusion; full or partial loss of consciousness; incoherent speech).

RX24 Drugs Disclaimer: consult your healthcare provider before buying a Calcium Acetate on prescription or using an RX manufacturer savings coupon. Content on this page is provided for informational purposes only. Any use of this information is at your own risk.

Get lower price on Calcium Acetate now!